Christ-Centered MBA Seminar Course
Course #: MBA-350 Hours: 22 Lec/ 0 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 22 Total
Subject Title: GOING BEYOND SUCCESS
Method: Independent Research Schedule: 20 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
Develop assets that help you attract and go beyond success. Get ready. Get set. Go-live towards your measurable tangible personal, professional, and spiritual goals. This course will help you as a faith-based man or woman establish with clarity what are your mission, vision, core values and goals that drive and not drain you of fulfilment!
Required Textbook: Six-Figures & Beyond Success by Dr. Merle Ray; ISBN-13: 978-1981932160; 40 pages; and the Ready. Set. Go-Live Workbook by Dr. Merle Ray, ISBN-13: 978-1984323033; 60 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups on the Amazon Createspace Platform
Through extensive research and use of the suggested course materials, you will:
- Examine what It means for you to go beyond success.
- Develop your personal strategy for getting better.
- Outline what it will take to move from your As-Is to your To-Be state.
- Establish your personal mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Evaluate your skills in the assets discussed in the textbook.
- Identify where you might need to upskill or reskill to fulfill your goals.
- A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance.