Spiritual Intimacy and Birthing Coach Course
Course #: SIB-101 Hours: 36 Lec/ 1 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 37 Total
Subject Title: SPIRITUAL INTIMACY & BIRTHING- CURRICULUM PART I
Method: Synchronous – Live Instructor Led Schedule: Sun afternoon 18 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
Christ-Centered coaching and mentoring can be used in your own individual intimacy with God birthing project. Built on biblical principles, this course presents a personal approach to coaching to help students move towards creating and/or producing a change in their lives or a project that God has placed on their hearts. Personal, professional, or spiritual transformation is the goal of students who enter this journey. Part I of the Spiritual Intimacy and Birthing Curriculum focuses on a 2-week (2 hours per week) orientation period first and then your personal intimacy with God for 2 hours for the next 16 to 18 weeks. Depending on the individual composition and makeup of each class, the instructor will choose 2 to 3 required textbooks from the list below for each group of student candidates selected for the program year.
Required Textbook: Instructor utilizes 2 to 3 ELTU textbooks, including but not limited to:
- PREGNANT ON PURPOSE Birthing Your Dreams and Visions Coaching Workbook, Planners, & Journal Series™ by Dr. Merle Ray (Author) with Dr. Cassandra Scott (Contributing Author); 168 pages, ISBN: 9798797180821; Published by Dr. Merle Ray, The Noble Groups.
- SPIRITUAL IDENTITY: Worldview Wisdom for Women by Dr. Merle Ray ISBN-13: 978-0979983702; 232 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups
- Six-Figures & Beyond Success by Dr. Merle Ray; ISBN-13: 978-1981932160; 40 pages; and the Ready. Set. Go-Live Workbook by Dr. Merle Ray, ISBN-13: 978-1984323033; 60 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups on the Amazon Platform
- 40-Days to Transformation Excellence by Dr. Merle Ray; ISBN-13: 978-1984323217; 94 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups on the Amazon Platform
- Manifest Your Maker: 12 Keys to Manifesting Your God-Given Greatness From the MAN UPRISING! Series Paperback – June 13, 2021 by Dr. Merle Ray (Author); 114 pages, ISBN: 979-8700097000, Published by: The Noble Groups on Amazon Platform (2021)
- Kings in the Meantime: Winning in Your Toughest Season by Dr. Merle Ray; ISBN-13: 978-1979996419, 80 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups on the Amazon Platform
- Peer Coach Training Workbook by Tony Stoltzfus; ISBN 978-0-9794163-0-9; 80 pages, Publisher: Coach22.com
Through group and individual coaching and assignments, you will:
- Set up a coaching agreement on your own change or birthing project.
- Describe and document what you learn about yourself and/or your birthing.
- Establish your progress markers and indicators for success.
A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance. Also see How to Complete this Program for detailed instructions.