Doctorate Degree Course
Course #: PHD-800-HCL Hours: : 0 Lec/ 15 Lab/0 Ext/15 Total
Subject Title: DOCTORAL DISSERTATION – HCL
Method: Independent Research Dissertation Schedule: Self-paced up to 24 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
The Human Capital Leadership dissertation or doctoral capstone is intended to extend the opportunity to the student to apply real life research to deliver a human capital solution or tool immediately ready for use by a church, ministry, or other faith-based business. In this Course, you have a choice of presenting a doctoral dissertation paper (Option A) or creating a doctoral capstone product or project (Option B). Both options should be no less than 40 pages and no more than 100 pages in length and must include a bibliography with at least 15 references. First, you will introduce your theme or abstract and then expound on your research or project in detail on the theme using common English language. Endnotes and research notes should be noted numerically after each statement with the source cited at the end of the paper.
Required Textbook: Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, (Chicago Learning Objectives
Through extensive writing, research, or use of the suggested course materials, you will select from the Doctoral Dissertation Project Option A or Doctoral Capstone Project Option B using your chosen syllabus:
- Identify your doctoral capstone topic or doctoral dissertation topic and submit the proposed title of dissertation or doctoral capstone project within the first 90-days in the program.
- Prepare a schedule and outline for your workplan or research work on the dissertation or project.
- Prepare a 40-to-100-page paper based on the idea of your dissertation or capstone.
- Use APA format or book format in suggested guidelines for dissertations or doctoral capstone.
- Submit the final dissertation/project within due dates specified in Class Syllabus.
A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance. Also see How to Complete this Program section for detailed instructions