Doctorate Degree in Christ-Centered Coaching, Leadership, and Change Course
Course #: PHD-550 Hours: 10 Lec/ 2 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 12 Total
Subject Title: MULTIPLYING IMPACT HEALING HUMANITY
Method: Asynchronous Distance Learning Schedule: 11 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
We lived through the changes of group gathering restrictions, closed public meeting places,…how is your church ready for a new way to touch people and develop leaders in the 21st century like Jesus did in the first century? In this course pastors and leaders will explore how to multiply ministry impact by deeply deploying biblical coaching and mentoring across the board.
Required Textbook: Coaching In Ministry: How Busy Church Leaders Can Multiply Their Ministry Impact by Keith Webb (2015); ISBN-13 : 978-0966565829, 98 pages, Publisher: Active Results, LLC
Through reading and applying the principles shared in the course materials, you will:
- Explore how you can build both skills and character of leaders and people in ministry.
- Know how to effectively mentor, coach, train, and how to know the difference.
- Invoke powerful change through coaching, mentoring, and leading transformation.
- Free yourself from passing out advice and help people take ownership.
- Reach developmental goals that grow lives to greater love and stronger personal leadership.
A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance. Also see How to Complete this Program section for detailed instructions.