Master’s Degree Course
Course #: MCL-204 Hours: 10 Lec/ 2 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 12 Total
Subject Title: COACHING FOR IMPACT
Method: Asynchronous Distance Learning Schedule: 11 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
COACHING FOR IMPACT navigates students through the coaching process using tools, methods, and assessments. The purpose of the self-work is to learn how to master the moments for growth and impact. Learning how to use the coaching process and tools will prove invaluable to the Christ-Centered Coach in service leadership to others and engaging the world. COACHING FOR IMPACT uses reading lectures, workbook exercises, coaching labs, and discussion forums to equip students with a myriad of useful best practices to consider in coaching.
Required Textbook: The Life Coach Workbook (Teach Yourself: Relationships & Self-Help) Paperback – November 28, 2014; ISBN-13: 978-1473600393; 272 pages, Publisher: Teach Yourself
Through reading and applying the principles shared in the course materials, you will:
- Identify and describe a beginning level of coaching competency, capacity, or experience.
- Identify and describe coaching goals for improvement.
- Identify and describe practical steps for movement to where one wants to be.
- Identify ways to monitor one’s progress.
- Identify ways to motivate, inspire, and assist others in their desired direction or movement.
A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance. Also see How to Complete this Program section for detailed instructions.