Christ-Centered MBA Seminar Course
Course #: MBA-370 Hours: 22 Lec/ 8 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 30 Total
Subject Title: PEER COACH TRAINING: GROWTH-CENTERED RELATIONSHIPS
Method: Live Instructor-Led Online Schedule: 10-weeks (3) hrs/week
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
As one body in Christ fitly joined together, the church was never meant to be distanced from each other. Community is necessary so that in birthing – we may birth out ourselves – if we’ve not been fully walking in the persons God purposed us to be. And, that living we may be fully engaged in the WHO and the WHAT assignments God’s calling us to join Him. Peer Coach Training: Growth-Centered Relationships is designed for peers and friends who want to come together to define a new kind of friendship where there is accountability, structure, authenticity, and growth values built into the design of the relationship.
Required Textbook: Leadership Coaching: The Disciplines, Skills, and Heart of a Christian Coach by Tony Stoltzfus; ISBN-13: 9781419610509; 304 pages, Publisher: Coach22.com; Peer Coach Training Workbook by Tony Stoltzfus; ISBN 978-0-9794163-0-9; 80 pages, Publisher: Coach22.com
Through extensive research and use of the suggested course materials, you will:
- Identify and describe the peer coaching approach.
- Identify and describe elements of authentic sharing in a relationship.
- Identify and describe elements of growth-centered peer relationships.
- Identify and describe how to covenant with a partner, friend or peer to set and take action on change goals.
- A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance.