Christ-Centered MBA Seminar Course
Course #: MBA-340 Hours: 26 Lec/ 0 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 26 Total
Subject Title: PROSPERITY OF THE SOUL
Method: Independent Research Schedule: 16 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
Soul prosperity is key to life prosperity. God’s process seeks to make you prosperous in your happenings in life, even as your soul prospers. This course shows the author’s spiritual principles used to enlighten, encourage, and enrich her own faith, family, finances, and future using God’s Word to drive the process. The living of Scripture brings the Word of God alive for those who seek to know God and understand more about His character and kingship.
Required Textbook: WIN. F.A.S.T.: Step-by-Step Transformation Workbook: Notes on Souza’s Banking in the Glory by Dr. Merle Ray; Audio or downloadable message: Banking in the Glory by Katie Souza. Available at: www.ExpectedEndMinistries.com
Through extensive research and use of the suggested course materials, you will:
- Evaluate where you think your faith, family, finances, and future could use enlightenment.
- Journal your observations about God during the lessons taught in the textbook.
- Journal your observations about yourself during these lessons.
- Summarize any points that stick with you during the textbook lessons.
- A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance.