Christ-Centered MBA Seminar Course
Course #: MBA-330 Hours: 5 Lec/ 0 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 5 Total
Subject Title: THE MINISTRY OF BOUNCING BACK
Method: Independent Research Schedule: 6 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
Meantime is the period of time between directives and destiny, promise and fulfillment, contract and deliverables! Let’s just say meantime is “Transition.” When you are going through trials, you can’t help but wonder sometimes if God is in them. This course shows you how one author examines that question and comes through the trials developing leadership skills as the outcome.
Required Textbook: Kings in the Meantime: Winning in Your Toughest Season by Dr. Merle Ray; ISBN-13: 978-1979996419, 80 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups on the Amazon Createspace Platform
Through extensive research and use of the suggested course materials, you will:
- Evaluate your ‘meantime’ moments.
- Journal your observations about God during these ‘meantime’ moments.
- Journal your observations about yourself during your ‘meantime’ moments.
- Summarize what you learn from the author’s experiences or your own mean time.
- A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance.