Christ-Centered MBA Seminar Course
Course #: MBA-320 Hours: 22 Lec/ 0 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 22 Total
Subject Title: THE BUSINESS & CALLING OF BEING A WOMAN
Method: Independent Research Schedule: 20 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
God’s real woman, like God’s true church is exciting, approachable, fulfilled, desirable, and conquering. This course will lead every woman into a delightful examination of who she is as a woman. The Business & Calling of Being A Woman reviews from the author’s perspective how all women can separate themselves from the cultures that keep them falling in and out of love-with life, with men, and even with the church for the wrong reasons.
Required Textbook: Spiritual Identity: Worldview Wisdom for Women by Dr. Merle Ray’ ISBN-13: 978-0979983702; 232 pages, Publisher: The Noble Groups
Through extensive research and use of the suggested course materials, you will:
- Do a personal examination of Who’s Defining Your Womanhood;
- Learn Why Some Women Cheat & Others Don’t;
- Examine What About You is Worth Stealing;
- Consider Why Experience is not the Best Teacher;
- Ask and answer for yourself: What’s the Definition of a Good Woman?
- A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance.