Graduate Degree Program In Executive Leadership, Pastoral Care, & Change Course
Course #: GCL-470 Hours: 10 Lec/ 2 Lab/ 0 Ext/ 12 Total
Subject Title: RESULTS-ORIENTED CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP
Method: Asynchronous Distance Learning Schedule: 11 weeks
Complete Synopsis Prerequisites: None
RESULTS-ORIENTED CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP combines textbook reading lectures, coaching labs, and online discussion forums to give the leader advanced knowledge of how God can use the greatness He put inside of you to develop others. This course shows that by using the gifts and skills that the Holy Spirit has cultivated and stored in you, others can self-discover their own path to a transformed life. Results-oriented Christian Leadership will assist you in creating powerful communication skills that allow others to reach inside themselves and achieve their goals, thereby producing results.
Required Textbook: The COACH Model for Christian Leaders: Powerful Leadership Skills for Solving Problems, Reaching Goals, and Developing Others by Keith E. Webb; ISBN-13: 978-1642793574, 210 pages, Publisher: Morgan James Faith
Through extensive research and use of the suggested course materials, you will:
- Identify and describe how to draw out what God has already put into others.
- Identify and describe how to create powerful conversations to assist others to solve their own problems.
- Identify and describe how God uses you to help others reach their goals.
- Identify and describe how leadership skills are developed in the process of serving others.
- A class syllabus is provided for each student upon successful enrollment and acceptance. Also see How to Complete this Degree Program section for detailed instructions.