Questions and Frustrations? Coaching and God’s Will
This is for those who are coming to God with questions or frustrations about what the Lord’s will is and what He has for them. When Jesus was approached with tough questions, He always asked pondering questions, shared a parable, or told a story about a time when,…
God is asking us some pondering questions:
- What has the Father revealed to you lately or recently about Himself? About His character?
- What do you know as truth now that you didn’t know before about God?
- Who are you as a result of embracing this truth? Who are you being as a result?
- How are you spending your time every day?
- How is the person that you know you are inside being lived out on the outside?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then how are you growing up in your identity? If you are feeling stuck, could this be the reason why?
Who are you? Whose are you? What is your destiny?
A great coach will be able to do the same with you. But guess what? These days everyone and their momma is calling themselves a coach. So you need to know that you can educate yourself on the matter. You can also choose a good coach, but you need to know the difference between a coach, consultant, mentor, and other support professionals. You even need to know the spiritual support people that you have around you. Finally, these days we need to be aware of wolves in sheep’s clothing. This is why an education like the one you get at ELTU is so important.
The work you do here on yourself and your research will help to guide you through the tough questions – to help you clear the space you need to migrate towards God’s will as you address your own questions and frustrations one intimate journey at a time. See Why ELTU.